Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday 26th October 2012…..TGIF!!!!!!

Well a busy day but let me start by wishing my special friend Carolyn a very Happy Birthday   …hope you enjoyed your day by the river in Puerto Vallarta!!!!

IMG_8519_thumb[2]Carolyn and Dani in Ramona last Winter!!!

Also a very happy Birthday to my favorite future tennis star Ashley!!!!!!  Hope you have a great 13th birthday!!!!!

IMG_9706

IMG_9690

9 am class and I actually enjoyed this class..it has been a hard week but I am slowly beginning to learn something and have some knowledge so now I need to practice often and do my homework ready for classes next week!!!!

After class came home for a short while before I went over in the car taking some of my stuff to my new casita…I paid the rent and got the keys!!!!  So over the next two weeks I shall start taking my stuff over and when Carolyn gets back she is going to help me decorate and get it looking wonderful!!!!

I came back home and read an e mail from Casa Hogar saying that all the girls were in Seminary class this weekend and I could not take her out..this is two weekends in a row….I realize that I am a guest in this country and that the culture and rules are different but taking her out for a couple of hours seems such a small thing….I did write an e mail to my contact at CH informing them of my thoughts.

I then went and washed the scooter and the car and then thought I better go to see Daniela at her English class and explain to her that I would not see her tomorrow.

She was working hard in class…

DSCF6340

DSCF6341

After class with Daniela I asked Gloria the teacher to explain to her about tomorrow and she did…..I hope I get to see her on Monday and then next weekend.

The scooter is popular with the girls!!!

DSCF6342

Came home and had supper and showered and now just relaxing after a long and busy week.  I am glad I am in school and I want to improve my Spanish……I wish you all a great weekend…..Blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...