Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday 21st February 2010…an easy day!!

Had a good sleep and was pleasantly surprised with a bacon and ham muffin for breakfast, thanks Barb!!!   See I knew she wasn’t mad at me for the bronze medal hit she took!!!!

The bulb in my outside light burned out so I went into town..

feb21 002

to this store..

feb21 001

and bought this bulb..

feb21 012

for 3 pesos, not even 25cents!!!

The centre square is a bit more laid back than Barra.

feb21 004

feb21 009

Some local elections were taking place…

feb21 007

Here the locals are lining up to get their voters slip

feb21 008

check out the funny ballot box!!!

feb21 006

Two tables!!!!

feb21 010

feb21 011

This afternoon I rode into Barra to meet my friends Joy and Colin who have just driven down from Niagara falls, I haven’t seen them since I was here last year.  It was good to see them both as they have had some health issues the last few months!!!

Then went home and sunbathed and swam……

After supper went to friends of Barb and Frank and watched the live coverage of the hockey game..

feb21 013

The score didn’t get any better and the USA won 5 – 3..congratulations!!!

feb21 014

Canada gets another chance to advance on Tuesday against Germany.

Sara is getting excited as she prepares to leave work this Wednesday……..

thurs 003

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...