Monday, February 08, 2010

Monday 8th February 2010……getting ready

Linda and Guy return home to their beautiful casa on Friday and they have invited me to stay for the weekend with them before I leave next Monday on my journey to the coast.  So I look forward to the weekend with them.

I spent the morning getting the start on Ramona doing little jobs and cleaning.  In the afternoon I went to do some errands in town and saw some different sights.

feb8 001 Cannot tell you a single thing about these musicians except they were on the side walk on a busy street playing and enjoying themselves.

Not too sure this guy was enjoying himself. I saw him carry at least thirty bags of cement this way!!!

feb8 003

This lady was getting ready for the lunch time rush.

feb8 004

When I went to Casa Hogar to do the school run the
the Madres were all busy so guess who came with me for the drive??

feb8 006

I see many road obstructions but never seen one involving a wheel barrow!!

feb8 005

Daniela loves to use my camera and she took the next two shots!

feb8 009

feb8 011

Do you think I could get them to pose properly for me??

feb8 014

feb8 015

It was fun having them along for company.

A quite night doing some road trip planning and watching TV.

Took the below quote from Accuweather!!!

Mexico Awaits Another Shot of Abnormal Winter Rain

Updated: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:51 PM

Rare soaking winter rain will pelt central and western Mexico during the middle to late parts of the week, or only one week after a rash of flooding downpours hit the nation.

Tropical moisture streaming north-eastward from tropical Pacific seas warmed by El Nino will sweep across west-central, central and north-eastern Mexico beginning on Wednesday. Some heavy rain will fall, mostly between the Pacific coast and the west-leaning mountain slopes in the states of Jalisco, Nayarit and Colima. Here, rainfall of 2 to perhaps 4 inches could trigger local flooding.

The wet weather will last through Thursday night or Friday.

During last week, rare winter cloudbursts triggered a deadly landslide near Toluca, in the state of Mexico. Flooding claimed a number of lives within the highland state of Michoacán.

By AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Jim Andrews

Something to look forward to!!!

Hey Sara is it time for a story???

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...