Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today was a working day..

Had my usual class this morning then came back and started to get Ramona ready for the move tomorrow.

I move into Linda and Guy’s lovely home tomorrow and Ramona will be parked outside the house.  The casa is in a beautiful area, very quiet on a cul de sac and close to the lake.

So got Ramona ready to move tomorrow, then I needed to time how long it takes to get from my class to their house.  So I biked out, took me 20 minutes and walked back and that took me 45 minutes, so I will have to leave earlier for my classes next week.

I spent the afternoon at the house getting last minute instructions and then came back for my English class.,km 013

The kids are so lovely and their English is very good, if only I could speak Spanish that well.

Then walked to the restaurant,km 020 where I met Linda and Guy for are final meal, they leave in the morning.,km 021 ,km 022

Just a couple of sights on the walk to the restaurant.,km 017 ,km 019

 

 

 

 

 

 

,km 015

So no “touristy stuff” today, now having a quiet relaxing evening and of course hitting the Spanish text books.

Hope the day was a good one where ever you are reading this and thankyou for taking an interest in my travels.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...