Saturday, December 27, 2008

Time for a mystery tour..

Took some directions from the internet and decided to go on a church and balnearios( hot springs) tour.

First though I wanted to do a little something for the girls at Santa Julia so I went to the big Mega store and bought 45 fresh and muffins and took them to the home.  I was welcomed with open arms and of course the muffins were appreciated.  I also got to see Paola and after a hug and a short visit left on my tour.

The  three hot springs I visited were very clean and inviting but I was just on a mission to look at them.IMG_1903 IMG_1901

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1905

IMG_1913

IMG_1914

Then it was time to take some very dusty and bumpy back roads to check out some old churches.IMG_1915

IMG_1923

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1916

This church was interesting and very beautiful inside.IMG_1917

It is obviously a church some how connected to the children and outside were these kids with beautiful and colourful hats.IMG_1919

IMG_1918

IMG_1922

More churches..IMG_1927

IMG_1928

IMG_1930 IMG_1931 Looking up.

IMG_1933 Looking down.IMG_1920 Came across these two guys having a jam session at the side of the road.IMG_1934

IMG_1936 IMG_1941

IMG_1935

In this village the work was a family affair, Dad on the roof, Mother and daughter filling the bucket, pulled up by Dad, whilst the rest of the kids watched.IMG_1940

A young cowboyIMG_1943 and an accident on the way home.

It as a good afternoon and saw some things that the regular tourist would not see.

Had another great meal with Barb and Frank and there you go another day done.

It just seems that the days go by so fast and always something different to do….wish you all a happy Sunday.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...