Friday, December 12, 2008

Thursday 11th December..

My posts will probably now be a day behind as I have moved into my friend's home and they have Internet but I cannot seem to get hooked up to it so I will save this draft and publish it when I get on the internet. After leaving the RV park this morning I took Ramona for an oil change.pop 001pop 002 Then drove to the house.pop 004

I am glad that Ramona was able to fit through the archway and now she is settled for about 6 weeks.pop 012 pop 013 There is a neighbourhood watch it consists of one burro.pop 015 The house is very beautiful and I shall be extremely comfortable and happy here, thank you Linda and Guy!!pop 005  pop 006pop 008   The big difference between here and the park where I was staying is that from there I could walk to my classes in 5 minutes now that walk is 45 minutes or 20 minutes on my bike.  So this afternoon I biked to school and sat in on the English class where Paola goes.pop 017 pop 024 pop 019

It is wonderful to see Paola and her friends enjoying their classes and hearing them say some words in English.  She does look like she has a good sense of humour.

After biking home I had my first bath in 35 days!!!!!!!  Don’t take that the wrong way I love showers but I do enjoy an evening bath, so it was heaven.

Of course there is a 42inch TV (thanks Ken I don’t need yours now) and satellite TV so guess what I am watching?pop 027

Well I sound like a broken record but another lovely day….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...