Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Giving the camera a break today…I sleep so well but decided I better try the other bed in expectation of my Brother’s arrival on Sunday and it is just as comfortable as my regular one so that is good news because I had already offered Malc the “good bed” so happy to know I won’t be suffering.

Ok now some personal history about the big Bro’ those of you who have been long suffering readers of the blog know he came out to visit me last year for two weeks when I was in Barra and I teased him for 24 hours a day for two weeks I thought he would never return and even more that Janet would not let him loose with me again. I think she thinks of me as a bad influence on him after I took him to the red light district in Amsterdam and then in Mexico I got him his first massage, took him to a transvestite show. So the plan this year is to not let Janet know what we are doing so I have devised this code. When he comes and we do something that could be consideedr risqué I am going to say we went to the museum. So for the next two weeks if you think I am visiting lots of museums you will know what is happening!!! Seriously I am just looking forward to being with him he is a great guy and I admire him and what he has done in his life and his wife and family are tops!! Amazing how two boys could grow up in the same house of the same great parents, eat the same food and do the same things and yet turn out so different. He was married by 19 and I had been living on my own since I was 16!! We get along really well but the best news is that I absolutely thrash him at scrabble!!

Today I walked and found the friend’s house that I missed yesterday. It was nice to meet her and see how she is managing living in Mexico and she is developing land for condos. It was a lovely visit. I spent the rest of the day cleaning Ramona and getting her ready for her Uncle’s visit. Took all the screens out, cleaned all the compartments and she looks great!!

Now it is time to watch a movie and tomorrow I am heading downtown there is supposed to be a wonderful Mayan museum down town. Have a great evening, PURA VIDA

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...