Monday, February 11, 2008

 
 
 
This is the gas station where I am spending the night. I am about 75 miles north of Puerto Angel, my destination for tomorrow. Today was a long hard drive through mountains and some lovely little Indian towns. The gas station is not in town it is in the middle of the country area with two lady attendants and one security guard. I have already got permission to stay the night. The girls are great I was washing Ramona's windows and one came over and gave me a hose and turned the water on so I could give Ramona a good wash and the other girl offered my some tacos!! I have no idea why I have internet connection unless from the office never had it before at a Pemex so bonus!!

Will try and post tomorrow if possible if not don't send a search party out for me just yet!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...