Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Wednesday 6th October 2021.....a little secret!,

When I arrived home from my little mini trip to the border on Saturday the drive that day of about seven hours was mainly in the rain so I decided not to use the cruise control which meant keeping my right foot to the pedal...

Afte I had been home a few hours and after I got up from the chair aft3noon dinner my knee locked.....it was painful and this is the knee that I had the surgery on........after applying some heat I seemed to be ok....ok in fact to do a small hike the next morning.

But all was not well and at least three times late in the day the knee would lock on my and it was beginning to swell.
On Monday I went to the hospital and made an appointment with my surgeon and the app is for noon tomorrow...

I did not play tennis on Tuesday and I have cancelled my game for mañana  but the strange thing is it has not hurt or locked on me the last two days.

I will see what my doctor advises on Monday I was all set to tell him to get me knee replacement surgery but know not so sure but I also do no5 what it flaring up every couple of months...still not complaining!!

The donations for the Three Kings Toy drive are starting come in I made three pick ups today.

I continue to be a shark at the poker table winning another 150 pesos this afternoon.....

Had a lovely walk with Frida and I shall miss her as she goes to the doggie day care for a week, starting mañana.

Finally went seven doors down to my sweet hairdresser, she works from the living room in her home and she gives me a great haircut, shave and cleans up all those little places where men know that hair grows, all for 50 pesos!!

I have some tennis to watch this evening!!,

stay safe and healthy!,

Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...