Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday 12 th October 2021.....musings!!

A scary thing happened today....I went and sunbathed on my roof top after a great morning on the tennis courts and I started thinking about stuff😎😎😎😎
After yesterday’s Canadian Thanksgiving celebrations i again realize what a blessed, happy and healthy life I am living.
I am lucky to have an amazing family back in England and the very best friends anyone could have all over the world!!
So just wanted to say thank you to you all.....you know who you are!!!
Just a selection of quotes that are important to me....


















...and the latest photo of Boomer....my hiking buddy from Nanaimo....




Stay safe and healthy!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...