Friday, October 08, 2021

Friday 8th October 2021...a very special day!!

On this day 55 years ago my truly amazing Sister in  law, Janet said yes to my handsome Brother, Malc......


Little did she know what she had let herself in for!!!!


Now all these years later they celebrate this milestone I am so very proud of both of them....we have spent most of our adult lives thousands of miles away from each other but the bond and love we share never falters!!!


Their dedicated children, Sam, Mark and Andy now all live within a few miles of each other....






Tom their only grand child who passed his driving test today...



Wedding day and 50 th anniversary!!





The Pearson boys!!!


Janet with her bridesmaids..


the oldest Pearson my Dad’s brother, My Uncle Bram who will be 95 in December and still plays badminton once a week!!




notice Janet huge medal...










There will be a celebration dinner with the family on Sunday......


CONGRATULATIONS so proud my make this post!!


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...