Saturday, October 09, 2021

Saturday 9th October 2021...busy day!!


·
Shared with Your friends
Friends
Very happy to report I was back on the tennis court this morning under beautiful sunny skies
and if you had been watching you might have thought who is that
Gazelle out there????
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽพthe main point being no pain and no problem with my knee.
Afterwards it was out to the campo to meet Lynn and Reyes but I had to stop to take these photos of the cattle and horses feeding and drinking!!!












At the village we went from house to house delivering the food hampers and also many clothes that had been donated to me last week...always smiles and thanks!!



Little Emily is adorable.....



This small house had no concrete floors, no roof or siding two weeks ago but when we left them the supplies we knew they would build!!






Another joyous and humbling day!!
If you wish to donate cash or unwanted items just contact me
mexicokid77@yahoo.com

A sunset pose...






Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...