Friday, October 01, 2021

Friday 1st October 2021....Rabbits and mission accomplished!!

I was up and at the border at 8 am and the same young lady was behind the counter smiling at me......she finished the paperwork 7 minutes later and wished me a safe journey. .

I .did a detour and drove through a nice canyon even though it was overcast and some rain fell....






















..good drive..boring...now in a very nice motel...which is very clean and my car is secure in a locked gated compound.

The room is very nice new and well decorated. 
..only problem is the internet is not working..means I get a chance to do lots of reading...some writing...and some thinking, which could be dangerous. ..also will walk around the block a few times. ..the location is in between two highways but it is quiet.

I have about a five hour drive maƱana. .

It will be good to be home and to know I am all legal for three full years.

Internet seems to be back...

Stay safe and healthy!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...