Sunday, September 01, 2013

Sunday 1st September 2013…Rabbits. Rabbits, rabbits!!!

My Mum told me if that I said rabbits three times as soon as I could at the beginning of a new month it would bring good luck for the month.

 

I did not go with the hiking group today as they were hiking to an area I have been a few times before but I did go and spend 2 hours hiking in the canyons behind my casita always so nice in this area.

I was supposed to see Paola this afternoon but when I went to pick her up she was not home I drove around the neighborhood in case she was outside playing but I did not see her…sorry I missed her.

Back home I got out the Text book that I have for my teaching position which starts tomorrow…it is quite hard for me to try to prepare a lesson when I do not know what level and the abilities of the students until I meet them or how many of them will be in the class…to me the text book looks really advanced so I shall have to wait and see…there are 6 levels with one being for new students and I am teaching level 5..it should be a challenge but one I embrace.

I was invited to Linda and Guy’s tonight we had Chinese take out which comes from the restaurant t where we play poker every week…the food was great and we had a nice visit.

Home watching some tennis before retiring for the evening and getting set for a busy week.

 

The insensitive parking police in England!!!!

securedownload

From Linda..

996927_10153177709855015_1834468169_n

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...