Thursday, September 05, 2013

Thursday 5th September 2013…a new best friend!!!

Woke up this morning and discovered I had a new best friend!!!!

DSCF1131

 

No further explanation required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did manage to get in two hours of great tennis before coming home and staying close and quiet on the couch.

little Blackie wanted to get in on the Mexican celebrations!!

DSCF1125

I picked Paola up at 3.30pm and drove her to a new class….. I have enrolled her in one which I hopes she will really like and do well at.

DSCF1127

DSCF1128

GRAVITY WORKS AN DANCE!!!

WHO WE ARE
Our circus school offers a space to learn and develop abilities and
talent of the individual through circus artistic disciplines. We
focus on acrobatic aerial dance on apparatus such as hoop,
trapeze and fabrics (among others).
We work on flexibility, strength, coordination, expression, self-esteem,
self confidence, discipline, respect, and in general
physical and mental health.
No previous experience is required, only enthusiasm and desire to
learn.
THE CLASSES
The regular aerial dance class last 1:30 hours in which we start
preparing the body through a warming up correcting posture and
form, followed by stretch, flexibility and muscular strength
exercises. Then we go on the different apparatus: trapeze, hoop
and fabrics (among others), in which perform different tricks and
sequences or routines.
Although classes are in group, we work individually giving turns
to each person.
The door closes 15 minutes after the class is started and no later
access is allowed, except in very special cases.
Access to the class is exclusive for students, visitors are not
allowed.
GRAVITYWORKS

DSCF1132

DSCF1133

Happy to say when I went to pick her up she was all smiles and said she loved it…I talked with the owner and she suggests this same class twice a week so I know Paola will be good here.

I had promised to hit some tennis balls with Carolyn at 6pm so I went and did but I am afraid I did not have too much energy.

Now home and  really feel fine just need to be close to my new friend!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

4 comments:

Croft said...

I have made that same friend a few times! Your own private pew!

Paola will enjoy that class.

mexicokid said...

getting better....yes she loves that kind of stuff cheers les

Paula and Jerry said...

Too funny! I thought your "new best friend" was the little turtle sitting atop your toilet. NOW I get it!
What a great activity for Paola. The look on her face in the picture says it all! Way to go, Lesito!

mexicokid said...

she just really enjoyed the class and yes so glad you eventually got it!!!! Plonkita!!! les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...