Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday 21st September 2013…..back to rain!!!

Well the sunshine lasted one day… back to rain and tennis cancelled this morning….so I ask you what is a guy  to do when his tennis is cancelled and the answer is make French toast sit on the couch and watch two live soccer games from England…that is what!!!!!

Some sad news the passing of Madre Chuy…she was the head Madre for many years at Casa Hogar until last year when she was moved and in my opinion that is when things started to go wrong there…she had been sick for a while and she was a great role model for all those girls for many years…..God bless her!

madre

Today was my day to have Daniela so I went and got the car and then went to CH and I was surprised to find that she was waiting for me and I was allowed to take her out on her own…she looked so lovely!!

DSCF1293

We then went to get my other kid and she was waiting for me and her 2 Brothers Adreas and Leonardo were there and she asked if they could come with us and of course I said yes…so we all got in the car and because the weather was not good went to the movies…it was a Disney animated one but a little bit educational as well and they had so much fun together!!!

DSCF1292

of course watching a movie is thirsty work so a flurry from McD’s was in order

DSCF1294

DSCF1295

Shot of the day!!

DSCF1297

They are fun to be around and always make me laugh….I let Daniela off and then the other kids they all thanked me……I should thank them!!!

Came home and had arranged for my techie to come and check out the computer…he took it all apart what an amazing thing all those small boards and electronics…

DSCF1298

He cleaned it all and tried to fix the sticking keys but could not and I need to get a new key board which he will order for me..he sure knows his stuff.

So it is only fitting that I end the day the way it started with me on the couch watching the first live hockey game of the season!!!

DSCF1301

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...