Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd February….

PARENTAL WARNING!!!!!!

The first 3 photos in today’s blog contain partial nudity and parental discretion is advised for viewers under the age of 56 years!!!!!!

I have had many requests from some of my readers to see more photos of me………actually that is one big fat lie, I have had no such requests at all, but I just wanted to show off my buff body and George Clooney beard and after all it is MY blog.IMG_4154No comments please about my famous glasses.   

 

Mr.Bermuda 1976!!!!!IMG_4156

IMG_4157

N

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now is every body calm??

So we can continue??

 

Did the usual run and swim and lazy breakfast followed by a couple of hours at the pool and then went into town on the bus.

Wouldn’t be a perfect Sunday if I didn’t find a soccer match, first the ladies.IMG_4159

Then the men, not a bad action shot of the ball going in the top right hand corner of the net.

IMG_4165

Then walked to the local storeIMG_4166 which is actually owned and operated by Wal-Mart.

Next stop was the main town plaza which is also a basketball court, this is where all the action takes place on a Sunday night.IMG_4169 Before the crowds moved inIMG_4175

Many different foods to choose fromIMG_4171

IMG_4172

IMG_4197

Being the adventurous eater that I am I chose a burger and fries and sat on the wall to eat them and I had a visitor.IMG_4173 This young lady in the red outfit would walk up to me and look at me and I would give her a French fry and she would walk back to her Mum and eat it, then come back for another and another, too funny.IMG_4167

The crowd soon arrivedIMG_4168

There must have been over 7 or 8 hundred people gathered around and so many kids and again I was amazed as there was quite a long wait before the entertainment began and I heard not one scream, or a child cry or parent get angry.

The performers tonight were all young children and it was a great night.IMG_4183

IMG_4184

You cannot really see but these kids danced and they balanced a glass of water on their heads through out the dance.IMG_4193

IMG_4195

Took a bus and got back home at 9.30pm….and so ends another special day in paradise.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...