Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 20th February…a town day

After breakfast decided to walk into town as I haven’t really had a good look around.  There is a walk way that goes from right down town across some beaches and finishes about one mile from the Rv park, so that was the plan.

IMG_4127 A neat statue on the way to the walkway.

As soon as I got to the walkway I knew I had picked the wrong day to go into town.IMG_4128 I had forgotten once a week a cruise comes calling and of course the town would be full of cruise passengers, anyway decided I was on my way might as well still go.

The walkway is very beautiful and very clean.IMG_4131 IMG_4133

 

 

 

 

 

 

It crosses a couple of nice beaches.IMG_4129

IMG_4132

These two gentlemen were very friendly and the straps on their shoulders were supporting machine guns!IMG_4130

IMG_4134 This is one of the trouble makers!

IMG_4135

These girls were having fun on the beach and I did get the teachers permission for the photograph and all the girls wanted to see the photo after I took it and they all said thank you!!  So sweet..IMG_4138

The local church in Zit and the local market.IMG_4140

IMG_4141

One of the pedestrian walkways.IMG_4142

I finished up at the grocery store and bought some supplies and got a taxi back home.

You know what is coming next because of all that walking I had to hit the beach….IMG_4147

The boys going to work.IMG_4145

I have had a little aggro from one of my readers but I won’t mention Moira by name, about that fact that I am using a Chinet paper plate for my dinners!!!  It is all a question of logistics and the saving of water not being lazy in not wanting to wash dishes.  I also want to point out it is NOT the same plate each evening…tonight chicken.IMG_4148

So ends another day in  paradise…wish you all a safe and happy weekend.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...