Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday 23rd February…oh what a lazy day..

Perhaps we should assume that I do my beach run and swim every morning which would save me starting out these posts by saying, “went for my beach run and swim this morning”.

There was a soccer game that I wanted to watch on the computer at 2pm so I just stayed around home, swam in the pool and read and then at 2pm with the help from my Nephew, Andy, I was able to find the web site that was showing a live broadcast of the game.

Now those of you who read here regularly know that I am a converted Hull, nick name TIGERS, fan and they were playing tonight at home in Hull and my Nephew Andy was at the game.  So I found the feed for the broadcastIMG_4200

and this just boggles my mind the computer and technology of today here I am almost 9000 kms away watching a live game and somewhere in this photo below is Andy.

IMG_4203

The only sad part about it all is the Tigers lost the game.  Now please do not get confused here because in three days time the Tigers play again in the replay of the cup game from last week and for this game I shall not be cheering for Hull, but for my mighty Blades.  If this doesn’t make any sense to you or you are a newcomer here,  please go back to my blog entry for February 14th and all will become clear.

After the game met  a family that just moved into the park today.  I first met them in SMA over Christmas they are a Mum and Dad travelling in one motor home and their son, his wife and their little boy in another motor home.  We sat around the pool and had a nice visit. 

I then took the bus into town and walked to the supermarket and came home and had a BBQ of some chicken and potatoes, very nice…..even if it is on a  Chinet plate Moira!!!

IMG_4205

I don’t know where the time goes but it is 9.30pm already.

Planning a day bus trip some where tomorrow…stay tuned.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...