Friday, November 18, 2022

friday 18th November 2022….food delivery

 This  afternoon  Lynn and I delivered some food hampers to our regular families but we also delivered quite a lot of food to the family that suffered such devastating injuries when they were hit by a bus last week…..

The mother was released from hospital but she has very serious lower body injuries and is bed ridden, thankfully the two small girls, who are so adorable , suffered minor cuts and bruises and I had some  new books that I gave them……this family needs a lot of support……

The family in the photo is of our friends who live on the road to Los Rodriguez….





like always if you would like to donate cash, food, clothing or any unwanted article I am happy to come and collect….thanks Les

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Stay safe and healthy!!



Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...