Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday 26 th November 2022…thanks again!!

 My long time friends Paula and Jerry, from Nova Scotia arrived in SMA this afternoon with another couple Nancy and Terry…it was wonderful to see them all again.






This evening the we were all invited to an amazing Thanksgiving dinner at another friends home, Barbara who is a good friend of my other friends Chris and Juan who are also here in town, so a great reunion, lots of stories and delicious food.







Did I confuse you with all the friends I have, lucky me!!


Some photos taken from the rooftop and the sunset and views..


More photos mañana!!


A great start to the weekend!!


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...