Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday 27 th November 2022….a bit of this and a bit of that!!!

 Well this is a mishmash of stuff……That is Daniela with Frida she works at Paparika restaurant……





.Paola and Dani are the two girls I sponsored for years from Casa Hogar…I met them when they were seven years old……both have had a difficult time of growing up and I have lost touch with Paola but Daniela is doing really well and I am very proud of the young, caring and wonderful young lady she has turned into!!!.. The photos of them growing up and you will notice the one in the show shoe my friend Jerry is there..he is the one also in the thanksgiving dinner last night with his adorable wife Paula!!










Now on to football the info tells what Mexico has to do in their next game in order to move on to the next round…



. Sadly Canada have a been eliminated even though I have more game to play!!





The photos from the amazing dinner I was invited to last night….so thankful and blessed!!

Those three funny people at the beach are my Auntie Rita, who passed away four years ago and my Uncle Bram who will be 96 next month….




The photo with Janet and Malc and Bram with his daughter Jill was taken three days ago he is an amazing man!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...