Friday, November 04, 2022

Friday 4 th November 2022…..delivery day

 Lynn and I went this afternoon to deliver a huge donation of food to one of our favorite families out in the campo……they have suffered quite a lot these last few months but are always so thrilled and kind when we go out to see them…..there are three different families and the photo shows the Dad with his two daughters and a cousin and seven of the eight children, all those boys and just one little girl who is an Angel…….apart from food and some clothes we got them some books, crayons and coloring sheets!!






Contact me please if you would like to donate!!
Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...