Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday 23 rd November 2021…. A nice day!!!

A relaxing and good day starting off on the tennis courts where I often could be seen flying through the air😁😁😁


I then went and picked up the 25 food hampers bags and delivered them to Lynn’s house….

Love the camera on my new phone…my fave flowers…


Spent some time on the lounger and as always Einstein is never far away…


And tonight was I happy????

You be the judge!!


I do like these..


Stay safe and healthy!,

Yashi Kochi!!












3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Poppies! Am I right?

If all who are reading this can stay up to the very early morning of 1:30 a.m. EST, you will see on CNN the miracle of a rocket named DART hitting a small asteroid which is orbiting a large asteroid and changing the small asteroid's orbit path. Why would NASA spend money on this? Because it's practice in case a catastrophic asteroid is directed at planet earth. Wasn't there a movie made regarding this with Ben Affleck? I'm going to attempt to stay awake.

mexicokid said...

Thanks ..I will try..take care les

Dee Tillotson said...

P.S. I googled all this, and it seems that the rocket "launch" of DART is early this a.m. DART will not meet up with the asteroids until next October hitting the small asteroid at 15,000 miles per hour.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...