Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday 22 nd November 2021…. A temporary location!!

Today I moved into Gracies home for three weeks to take care of the house and the kids….

Always fun to stay here because I really enjoy the three dogs….

They all are so cute and loving…here is Negrita and her favorite position for her head…


Einstein follows me everywhere…


Scout is Gracies dog but she also likes me, I think, no I know she does!!!


There is another reason l enjoy staying here…





Enough said!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!








2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, have you checked on Heather, Kirby, and the boys on Vancouver Island? What's the word? I saw a photo of the big sinkhole on the island. Heather probably is use to these things. Hope the mail got through.

mexicokid said...

I wrote like 30 seconds ago saying many thanks for the amazing donation…..and yes they are. Ok on the island although so much damage all over….they did however have a black bear in the yard over the weekend…hugs and stay safe les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...