Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday 29 th November 2021..tragic day!!!

I think today I had to do something that ranks as one of the hardest  things in my life…..

My buddy Einstein had to be sent into doggie heaven…….he just had some serious medical issues which were not operable and Gracie made the decision which obviously was so hard for her but even more so because she is in Florida at the moment.

So I went and said farewell to him he was such a loving and easy going dog..

Rest In Peace Einstein!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!
Yashi Kochi!!






6 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Definitely the hardest part of having a dog is when the time comes to say goodbye. Sorry it had to be you.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Kevin…not something I ever want to do again…cheers les

Peter and Shelagh said...

Les, I am so sorry for you and Gracie. Lucky Einstein he had a great life and was very loved. Take care, Shelagh

Croft said...

So sorry Les. This is the hardest part of owning a dog. I had to do the same thing for the same reasons up in Terrace.

living.boondockingmexico said...

They give us unconditional love and hopefully we return that to them. Einstein is on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge with all his other doggie friends, tails a waggin' and just waiting for us to get there. To truly understand what love is, one must suffer the pain of losing someone or something like a pet. Those sorrows slowly turn into good memories that last forever.

mexicokid said...

Thanks for all the very kind words..dogs rock!!!!! Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...