Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday 27 th November 2021….just a stroll down town!,

Saturday mornings always start with two hours of great tennis and this morning was no exception…….the skies were clear, the sun was out, the banter was in top form and even an occasional good shot!!

Came home and took the dogs for a nice long walk around the hood and then went into centro to see the sights and practice my new iPhone camera….













Now it is time to watch a pre recorded soccer game from England!!

Stay safe and healthy!!!

Yashi Kochi!!





















4 comments:

Rick said...

WOW - your photos look gorgeous !!!

mexicokid said...

The camera is amazing..thanks les

Rick said...

What version iphone is it. I think I need to upgrade mine. I use it more as a camera than a phone.

mexicokid said...

It is an iPhone 12 and as you can see an amazing camera..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...