Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday 10th September 2014……what no poker!!!!!

Well my first sleep was a good one and nice to wake up and see the sun shining and I had my morning tea outside on the back patio with an English newspaper I bought when I was over in the summer…..

Off to town to yoga I am just about the same distance away as I was in my casita so the travel time is a bit easier as I don’t have to go through the down town streets…..

I then went back to the casita and made sure everything was clean and that I had all my stuff and gave the keys to Lumina the lady who is staying downstairs but now moving into my casita for the winter…it was sad to hand over my keys and leave I have really enjoyed my time there it was a fabulous place to live, I loved the neighborhood and the canyons and Sharyn my Land lady was always good to me.

So I came home to my new casa and Linda had told me I could move some things around and I did put some of my art work on the walls…

DSC07760

DSC07761

DSC07759

DSC07762

I had bought some meat and vegies and made myself a crock pot dinner for later

DSC07758

Yesterday at Rita’s house she told me how to make strawberry jam so this afternoon I did

DSC07757

Will tell you tomorrow how it tastes.

I then spent some time on my work for class tonight and then at 5.30pm went to class.

I had a full class again and they seem so very anxious to learn we had a lot of fun and I think and hope they gained more confidence as I always get them to come to the front of the class and talk..like my class last year very uncomfortable at first doing this but today I already see how they are gaining confidence…I really do enjoy this part of my life.

DSC07764

I was home in time to guess what……yes watch a soccer game from Vancouver.

You will notice no poker today three of the guys were away so not enough to play but I think they just got tired of giving their money to me so I look forward to the game next week.

Blessings to all…

Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Busy guy. Good luck with the English classes.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...