Saturday, September 06, 2014

Saturday 6th September 2014…..the sun came out!!!

Sunny skies returned and that meant 9am tennis!!!! It was good to be on the courts and as usual a great two hours!!!!

DSC07716

Home in time to watch the first semi final from New York and the world’s number one was beaten!!!

I then picked up Little Bluey and went to get paola and her friend, Miriam, and we went off to the water slide park……

DSC07719

DSC07722

Miriam is only years old and Paola was so good with her in the water they had a blast!!!!

DSC07721

DSC07725

DSC07724

They only came out of the water long enough to eat their sandwich and cookies and their drinks and back in again…they were well behaved and a pleasure to be around.

I got back home in time to watch my tennis hero Roger Federer get beat in the other semi final tennis game..so the final on Monday will feature a new champion.

I had some errands to do and now settled in for the night….had dinner…had a bath and now watching live soccer from Vancouver!!!

As you know Saturday is designated sports day!!!!

Have a great weekend blessings les

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...