Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday 25th September 2014…just a thought!!!

I offered a couple of weeks ago for any of my readers to do a guest blog on any subject of their choice but I received no offers….come on somebody wants a chance of fame!!!!

Beautiful sunny morning which meant 2 really great hours of tennis with the usual banter, missed calls and the occasional good shot!!!! A great way to start the day!!!!

Came home and decided on a quiet afternoon and evening at home but I did do laundry cooked some more dinners and fed the cat!!!

DSC08065

Next it was time to use this

DSC07951

I left the chair out till later and when I went to put it away guess who was sprawled out on it…yes the CAT!!!!

These shots taken from the couch I had just re filled the feeders!!!

DSC08067

DSC08069

The sun was out all day and I enjoyed the quiet of the house and grounds and tonight some TV and some research on a project I will tell you about this weekend… I think you will be surprised.

Yashi kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...