Sunday, September 07, 2014

Sunday 7th September 2014……changes!!!

Up at the crack of 7.15am to get ready for the Sunday morning hiking group and after getting my stuff ready I was at the meeting point by 8am….I knew that my new hiking buddy Pierre would not be there so I joined the main group the problem was there was only one car so I opted with three others to join Barry on the waterfall and suspension bridge hike that I did two weeks ago on my own but no worries always nice to get out into the country especially when the sun was shining so brightly.

After a short climb we turned back to look at the town below!!!

DSC07727

DSC07729

DSC07730

A little higher we met and stayed away from this monster…

DSC07731

Many times you see these beautiful stone walls and gates leading to absolutely nowhere!!!!

DSC07733

We then went into the bush and finally caught the first glimpse of the bridge!!!

DSC07734

The X is the bridge it is small isn’t it!!!!

DSC07738

Soon it was my turn and I took these shots in the middle

DSC07741

DSC07742

Such great views!!!

DSC07743

Interesting to know that these sights are within 30 minutes of the main grocery store…it was a great morning thanks Barry for leading us!!!!

I was home in time to watch Serena power her way to an amazing 18th grand slam title in tennis!!!!!

Now about those changes!!!!

My wonderful friends Linda and Guy are still in Tucson as Guy is out of hospital and feeling stronger each day but they have decided to stay a little while in Tucson till he gets his strength back and they asked me if I would consider moving into their beautiful casa and take care of it for them…..in the last 7 years I have stayed there many months and it is lovely in a quiet area and close to one of my other favorite hiking places the pressa……..so to cut  a long story short I have given my notice on my wonderful casita and on Wednesday I shall move into L & G’s home…..so I have been very busy the last few days moving my stuff cleaning and sorting but all done today……I shall miss my casita I have loved the almost 2 years I have been here but looking forward to moving to the other side of the town.

 

Today is Grand parents day and I want to wish all who qualify a wonderful and great day it is at times like this that I am saddened that I do not have children!!!

Blessings and Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...