Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Wednesday 9th July 2014 Camino Day 36!!!

This is really difficult for me to write because I arrived in Santiago this morning and I felt so wretched my bones ache and I really struggled over the 18km.  I did have some visions of what I might do when I arrived at the church steps but it was packed with tourists and pilgrims and the whole front facade from top to bottom was covered in scaffolding
Anyway I took no photos and stayed maybe a minute and then found my hotel managed to crawl into bed without any tea(yes you read that right) and slept for two hours...went across the street and bought some Oj and went back to bed I was cold and very tired and slept for another 3 hours...just had a long hot shower wish there had been a bath tub and now going t get something to eat and watch the soccer game at 10pm.
I have received over 35 e mails that had churned me up you friends are so the best I will answer every one over the next day but know your words were so powerful'''''''
My emotions were just none existent and I need to process that so this is what I am going to do.......this will be my last post till Saturday by then I shall be settled in my apartment and hopefully have some insight into all of this......do not worry I am not depressed and just feel like my body this morning said Pearson that is it!!!!
So come back Saturday and read tales of wonderment blessings les
Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

sylvia said...

Take care. Sounds like maybe the fly?! Rest up?

sylvia said...

Flu...;)

sylvia said...

Had to come back and say.. Hey don't be hard on yourself...you have done so much! I have followed you for a Long time..ok call me a stalker ;) but I have enjoyed every day that you have posted ..good days bad days because we all have those .ok done for now:)

living.boondockingmexico said...

I hope you are still in Santiago and can go back for reflection. You put so much into this trip and are an inspiration for me and many others. Be good to yourself. SLDS

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...