Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday 24th July 2014....Day 109!!!

Well a surprise this morning my lovely Brother bringing me tea in bed.....see he has forgiven me for those things I said about him a couple of days ago!!


This morning we spent sort of cleaning up and fixing some lunch, well Janet did all of it as my Aunt Rita and Uncle Bram came to visit!!!


It was so nice to have them over Bram is my Dad's younger Brother although Bram is now 87 years but both he and Rita look great and still are very active and healthy......


We had a great visit and Janet prepared a fabulous lunch and the stories were flowing fast and furious.......It is so strange to sit and be with Bram because he looks, acts , talks, mannerisms everything like my Dad!!!!
Great to see you both!!!!
Later in the afternoon Malc and Andy and I went to play snooker we had fun and the kid showed us up by spanking us obviously a miss spent youth!!!


A nice supper and a quiet evening at home we sat outside in the garden till almost 8pm just such lovely weather.

So my tattoo looks good I think and already the significance of it is important in my life....

The count down is on to my departure on Monday...stay tuned!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I've just read about your tatoo.
YOU ROCK!!!! :)
and remain my hero :)

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...