Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday 23 July 2014...Day 108!!!

Another beautiful sunny morning and i was off to town for my tattoo


The owner decided he would do the yellow arrow with a black border it did not take long to do and hurt a little but I like it and shall always remember why it is there and how those arrows meant something really special to me....
I did not tell the full story about me losing my Nexus on the train last week...the lovely lady who i was sat next to for the journey and we talked the whole time I found out from the lost and found office handed it in and I wanted to go see if I could find her and leave her some flowers.
She did tell me some personal information and I know it was a huge long shot but I took a bus(yes used Mally's pass) to the small town where she lives about 45 minutes away...I went into the post office, the bakery, the fruit shop and the council office but no one seemed to know her.  My last stop was the dental office because I knew the lady who handed in the Nexus her daughter was working in a dental office but no luck there either but they did take my number just in case...so I was sorry i could not find her but know that i was grateful to her.
Bet you did not knw Little Bluey has an English cousin and I am sure you all know her name!!!

The town where she lives is called Howden and it is a neat little town with a wonderful 12th century church!!



and the Camino is never far away!!!!



Took the bus home and sunbathed for an hour which was nice and as always Janet made a wonderful supper and tonight was an evening of relaxation and tending to my tattoo be ready for a photo tomorrow!!
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...