Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday 31st July 2013……where did the month go??

Another beautiful sunny morning and I picked Paola up at 10am and we did some shopping including getting a few roses for her Mum…

DSCF0591

a few more errands in town and then to the playground before dropping her off at home with the usual Wednesday cooked chicken….then it was time for poker where another 30 pesos in my pocket and then off to visit with Linda and Guy before getting home around 6pm.

the days just go by so fast and this month especially.

Sorry not a very exciting read today!!!

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...