Thursday, August 01, 2013

Thursday 1st August 2013..rabbits, rabbits rabbits!!!

My Mum told me if I said that the first chance I had on a new month it would bring good luck!!

Hope you like the header photograph it is one of the natural wonders of the world…no not me silly the rocks at Pamukkale in Turkey!!

Great two hours of tennis this morning I sure do enjoy starting my day off like that..came home and had the techie around again as my computer had a virus he is really a great and knowledgeable guy and fixed it all so now touch wood I have a good running computer and magic jack.

I then went and picked up Daniela from camp this was her last day I have enjoyed seeing her she is getting so tall.

Came home and then did something I have not done for a long time…nothing!!!  Lazed around with this and that!!!

At 5,30pm Adriano and his niece came around in his truck I had hired him and we went to the house where I was getting some lovely donated furniture for Paola as we were carrying everything down from the first floor using a spiral staircase some things had to roped down but it was not too hard I never thought we would get everything in the truck but we did!!

DSCF0595

DSCF0596

We then drove to Paola’s house and her Mum and brothers were there and they helped carry everything up to their place they are also on the first floor…they were all so thrilled for the stuff just beaming and the kids were great up and down the stairs carrying things!!!

I kept a few items aside for Rafael and his family so after saying goodbye to Paola we went to Rafael’s and dropped some furniture for him he also was so thrilled!!!

I was dropped home and Adriano charged me 350 pesos about 30 dollars for all the driving lifting and carrying a bargain and his niece got a nice tip too!!

It was just a thrill firstly to have a friend so kind to donate all the belongings and then to have two families so happy!!!!

So movie and tea time…blessings les

5 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful Les.... Great job.

Did you find out the size of the large bed? Were there any sheets at the house w/the furniture?

Let me know pls.

Carol said...

Wonderful Les.... Great job.

Did you find out the size of the large bed? Were there any sheets at the house w/the furniture?

Let me know pls.

mexicokid said...

will email you thanks les

Paula and Jerry said...

This is a very happy blog post indeed! Kudos to all involved!

Paula and Jerry said...

This is a very happy blog post indeed! Kudos to all involved!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...