Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday 20th July 2013…a really slow day!!

Before I start on today I have to tell you about the lightening skies over the mountains last night…around 9.30pm I noticed the lightening and I went up on to the roof and for about 30 minutes watched the most amazing light display I took lots of photos but none of them really turned out…one for the memory banks.

It did rain really hard yesterday afternoon so I was very happily surprised to know the courts were open and it was a great 2 hours of tennis this morning…nice to be back on the courts again.

I then went to have a visit with Linda and Guy they seem to be settling back into their home routine and I know they are happy to be back here and Guy’s breathing seems to be coming along they both look good and relaxed.

I came home and watched the end of the third day of the British Open golf and then took my book and went on the roof and read and I think snoozed and the sun was a welcome relief.

It has been a busy week driving the kids to their various activities but I have enjoyed it and the next week will be the same as the courses they have enrolled in continue…..I wish all my readers a great Sunday with sunshine, fun and good memories!!

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...