Thursday, November 01, 2012

Wednesday 31st October 2012……..Happy Halloween!!!

I knew today was going to be a busy day and I think I had managed to organize myself……..so off to school at 9am and our Teacher, who is also the owner, Warren gave a wonderful lecture on the social protocol in Mexico which is huge….it was a fantastic presentation in which we learned so much about the history of Mexico and their struggles to prosperity.

After class all the students in all the classes were invited up to Warren’s beautiful casa which is just 2 minutes from Casa Hogar.

It was a pot luck event and I had bought a really nice big and fancy box of cookies from Costco last week…..I had arranged with Paola’s Mum to take Paola to the party at 12.30pm and have her home for 1.30pm so she could go to school….so that is what I did except when I got to the house her Mum was working and her 13 year old brother was there and Paola was ready to come but from what I could understand I was having Paola till 5pm because she did not have school this afternoon and her Mum was working and her Brother was going to school…so that was no problem for me…so off we went to the party with Paola as my “date” of course she was a huge hit with my class mates and she felt really comfortable as you can see…

DSCF6447

DSCF6455

DSCF6454

The home is set in beautiful grounds and the buildings are funky and lovely….we sat down to eat and Paola was given the choice of staying there with my friends or to come with me around the corner to go pick up Daniela and she opted to stay.

So I went and brought Daniela, she was still in her school uniform and she looked gorgeous….they teamed up together and everyone adored them!!

DSCF6465That is Mary in the blue she is my partner at school and I think I have the best partner!!

Paola grabbed the camera and took this shot!!!

DSCF6467It looks like I am spinning a real tale!!!!!!

It was a wonderful afternoon and it was a good opportunity for the girls to share and experience…..the girls walked back to CH and we said goodbye to Daniela and I brought Paola to the house for the afternoon on the way here we stopped at the veggie store and Paola picked plums to eat this time.

At the house I used Netflix and she watched a movie whilst I did my homework!!!

I took her back home at 5pm and again she was so happy.

A quiet night at home and gearing up for the big weekend which starts tomorrow and goes till Sunday…blessings!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...