Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday 29th November 2012…you never know what this Pearson boy will do next!!!

When you only have one Auntie and it is her Birthday it has to be a special day….Hope you have a wonderful day Auntie Rita…

DSCF4876

I love this photo take in August at Bridlington a sea side resort where we went as kids…Auntie Rita and my Dad’s Brother Uncle Bram….what a lovely couple blessings on this special day!!!

Carolyn is feeling a lot better so this morning we went and hit some tennis balls for 20 minutes..she did well but did not do too much…..I then went to her house and borrowed her SUV because..wait for it….

these last 10 days or so when I have been going out to my new casita there was a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this was not the right place for me and it grew larger each time and then a few days ago Linda and Guy whose home I am staying let me know that they will not be returning until the New year….so I decided last night to terminate my lease……

So I went out there to talk to my landlady who understandably was upset with me but I explained my situation and we parted friends…I made two trips in the SUV and now have all my new stuff at the house here and I gave back the keys.  I feel good about this choice as I had to listen to my heart and my gut feelings..I think on Sunday I will have a small garage sale and I am sure I can sell all the stuff.

So the plan is now to stay here till the  New year then start looking for a place which I know I will find…….

These are big changes and happenings in my life the last few days..I am so happy to have great friends who support and care for me, to have my girls and to be healthy…so a big day but all quiet now..

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...