Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday 25th November 2012………….more girls!!

Up at 8am and surprised to find yet another live English soccer game on TV so watched that with a large glass of OJ before going to pick up Paola at 9.45am and then to Casa Hogar where I had arranged for about 16 girls to go here…

DSCF6816

Do you think the little girls have missed Paola at CH??

DSCF6784

So with Daniela and Paola and 5 others we went to the hotel…..there was about 20 participants that had their pancakes on hand for everyone to taste and then choose the best one……..the girls had a great time sampling all different sorts of hotcakes!!

DSCF6790

DSCF6794

DSCF6795

Suddenly Paola’s face lit up as she realized her two younger Brothers, who live in the boy’s home in town, were here!!!

DSCF6801

            Leo                                             and                          Alesi

DSCF6788

DSCF6802I think this is a great photo!!!

DSCF6812

DSCF6797

DSCF6804

Daniela having her face painted!!

Unlike last year the weather was wonderful and also unlike last year I did not win the massage raffle prize even though I purchased 24 tickets!!!!!!   Linda I guess you are just going to spring the 1200 pesos for the massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just a great time and I was hoping to have Daniela for the rest of the afternoon but she and the rest of the girls had to leave at 1pm to go to Mass……so said goodbye to the girls and Paola and I went back and she played on the swings and jumping machine.

DSCF6814

Later we went back to the house where we bought the furniture and this time we loaded it all up and took it out to the casita…Paola is such a huge help she always want to help and she did carry a lot of things in….the casita is taking shape now and I think it is going to look lovely and perhaps by the beginning of December I will move in……

Brought Paola back to the house and she went onto her computer and was thrilled to receive her first three e mails…..from Sara, Paola and Jerry and Carolyn….she replied to them all and then she listened to You tube music…….

Took her back home for 5pm and her Mum was happy to see her and I was thrilled to have been with her so much this weekend….

Now back home watching the Grey Cup…for my non Canadian friends this is the Canadian equivalent of the US Super Bowl……..

 

Yashi Koshi

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Sounds like a great weekend. But it seems you have a lot of them. Great!

mexicokid said...

Girls..story of my life these two tho are the very best cheers and safe travels to you and Juan....Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...