Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Tuesday 6th November 2012…it is back!!!!!

Woke up to this!!!!

images

but still the courts were too wet to allow us to play tennis this morning!!!!

At 11.30am it was my turn in the dentist chair…time for a cleaning, painless and only 200 pesos!!!

Then I had some chores to do in town and then went up to the Tuesday market…this is a huge open air market and if you cannot find “it” here you don’t need it!!!

DSCF6659

DSCF6658

DSCF6661

and then went out to my casita to move some stuff around and finally came home around 3pm….did a load of wash and then read my book, did some studying and now relaxed and watching the election results on TV.

ELECTORAL VOTE COUNT:

Barack Obama - 64, Mitt Romney - 67

This is the count as I post!!!!!

May the best man win!!!!!

4 comments:

Shunpiker said...

Sitting watching the election results here in Ontario tonight (New Mexico just went to Obama.) and thought I'd check in with you.... you're obviously back in Mexico for the winter.

We're heading to Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Utah this year - leaving after Christmas. Arranging some www.boondockerswelcome.com stops along the way which should make the trip interesting.

Still working on my Spanish. I told you I'd give you my impression of Rosetta Stone - Love it!!! Highly recommend it. But I started, then stopped and now I have to cram to be ready - hope to find more time for it while on the road.

mexicokid said...

thanks for the update the election looks like going down to the wire....hope your winter travels are filled with good memories..life in Mexico is wonderful Les

Shunpiker said...

I hadn't checked in for a while so just realized what's missing - Ramona for one thing. Will you still be going back to BC every year?
Good luck in your new adventures.

mexicokid said...

yes my baby has gone to a new home and I am on a new journey lets see where it leads????

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...