Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday 9th November 2012…another week flying by!!!

Well I had tennis this morning but with two differences I played at 8am which is early for me and the sun was hidden by clouds which made it nice to play and the other difference was I played singles…it is a whole different game but I enjoyed the 4 sets I played with Gregg!!!

Did a few chores in town and then came home and had lunch and then watched the real boys playing tennis…live coverage of the World championships from England……then decided to go for a long walk  …I went to a presa(lake) which is about 10 minute walk from my new casita!!!

DSCF6664

I wanted to try and get around to the other side on top of that hill!!

DSCF6665

DSCF6666

I walked a few miles but could not find a way around perhaps next time I need to walk down by the shore…it was still a lovely walk!!

DSCF6667

DSCF6668

No people but a few animals

DSCF6671

DSCF6669

I got back about 6pm and then just a quiet night at home.

I wish all my readers a great and happy and safe weekend!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...