Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday 3rd November 2012….girlie day!!!!

the usual great two hours of tennis this morning followed by coming home e and having breakfast and watching a live soccer game from England…then off at 1pm to pick up Daniela and then Paola and I had promised them to take them swimming but it was very overcast but they still wanted to go…so who am I to argue with two females!!!!

We went again to La gruta and they stayed in the water for a full 2 hours and they play so well together they are never a problem…do they seem happy??

DSCF6601

DSCF6602

DSCF6604

DSCF6605

DSCF6610

DSCF6611

DSCF6615

DSCF6616

DSCF6620

and will leave you with my feet…

DSCF6618

It was time to leave and they are great about coming out and getting ready we drove into town had something to eat and then sat for a short while and did some English..I had bought them new notebooks and pens and every week they are going to have a lesson in English…they seemed eager to do it and enjoyed the work…..I dropped them home and they were an absolute delight and I have enjoyed seeing them lots this week….I invited Carolyn for supper tonight and it turned out good at least she never complained………it was a great day of rest and fun with the kids!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...