Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday 13th November 2012…I am trying to think of a way

to start my blog with out the usual..”two hours of great tennis in the sun” again…but it is the truth and happened again this morning.

Here is a neat photo of where I spend all this time..

DSCF6714

I then went and picked up some fruit and soup and went over to visit Carolyn and I was sad to say she was not any better and feeling very lethargic and needed to spend her time in bed..I left her with instructions to call if she needed anything.

Came home and had lunch and called the propane gas company that delivers propane to the big tank outside …I spoke to the driver and he said he would be here by 2pm.

I spent the afternoon doing chores, homework and catching up on computer work by 4.30pm no gas so I called again and he told me he would be around at 8am in the morning.

As I learned in my social protocol class at Spanish class last week…this is Mexico and this is sometimes the way things happens and you can do nothing about it and no point getting upset or causing a fuss as that will likely only delay things so I thanked him and said I would see him in the morning.

My friend Gregg has fixed the stand on my TV and I went by his house to pick it up and then took it to my casita with a few other things..I cannot wait to see it all finished maybe another two weeks…this is the sign to the campo where the casita is located!!

DSCF6718

I was back home by 6pm and a dollar to the first person that spots my new friend CAT!!!!!

DSCF6716

Taken from the upstairs bedroom!!!

Here she is!!!

DSCF6717

Just a quiet night!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

3 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Great view up on the roof!

Kevin Read said...

She/he knows a good spot when they see it. It looks quite comfy there! Glad you are enjoying all your tennis.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

mexicokid said...

yes Mexico is wonderful hope you are all OK cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...