Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday 12 th September 2012…..chore day!!!

Again a beautiful day and the forecast is for nice weather through the weekend!!!

I spent the morning going through papers and again sorting things out that I need to take with me.

In the afternoon did some more banking and errands and then got Bonita ready to take over to the new owner’s…the farewell ride!!!

DSCF5569

So that is an end of an era Bonita and Ramona both gone to the same great folks I am happy because I know already from talking to them that will get perhaps the same pleasure as I did from the vehicles and that they will take good care of them.

Tomorrow another big day as I have decided I am going to buy the VW golf so will get that transaction done tomorrow but not pick her up till after the weekend.

Had just a short walk this evening and that is my last walk now before the big one on Saturday…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...