Thursday, September 06, 2012

Thursday 6th September 2012…the sun shone all day!!!

I am still waking up early but now it is at 6.30am so I hope by the weekend I shall be into my usual sleeping pattern.

I went and got Bonita out of storage today and washed her and cleaned her up ready for sale she looks good don’t you think??

DSCF5491

I had lunch with my friend Eric at the Black bear pub

DSCF5489

Beautiful location with the mountains and the lake in the background!!

After lunch I had a long walk, then watched some tennis and then sunbathed and read my book.

The couple that came and looked at Ramona hopefully will come tomorrow with their mechanic…..

Today another person came and looked at her a single retired lady I was out at the time but Heather showed Ramona and she tells me the lady is also really interested and she will call me tomorrow…so by the weekend who knows?????

These shots were taken on my way to poker this evening…this is sure a beautiful part of the world!!

DSCF5492

DSCF5494

Looks can be deceiving

DSCF5495

it was great to see my poker buddies again even though they fleeced me of 10 dollars!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...