Monday, September 03, 2012

Monday 3rd September 2012…Public Holiday!!!

Today is the last long weekend holiday of the summer and it was a lovely sunny day.

My day started out with Heather making from scratch some delicious pancakes and then  I took a road trip to Duncan!!

image

On the way I stopped at a RV Dealership where I had an appointment to see about Ramona…they basically are wanting me if the price is acceptable to put her on the lot on consignment…I have to give this some thought.

It is a 45 minute drive to Duncan which is where Sara lives…she is away working so I went to water her plants and just check on the house.

I then came back to Nanaimo and went and parked Ramona in the large parking lot of Wal-Mart and put out the for sale signs and got my chair out and read my book.  Within 5 minutes I had a gentleman come and look around and ask lots of questions he genuinely seemed interested and wanted to check back with his wife.

Shortly after a younger lady came round and she also seemed interested both have my phone number so all it takes is that just one right person.

Tonight I watched coverage of the US open from New York it was the Olympic champion from Britain Andy Murray playing the Canadian Milos Raonic, who was actually born in Montenegro(been there seen that country)….it really was no contest with Murray prevailing.

So another day……..Yashi Koshi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...