Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday 23rd May 2012..boy I sure feel a lot older!!!!

Went for a great long walk this morning about 14km I do enjoy these walks I take my music with me and it is when I do my best thinking!!!!!

The afternoon was a little chauffeur duty with Annie and then some shopping and this may come as a shock to some of you but I sat down and watched a hockey game!!!!  It was a very exciting game and the next one is Friday night.

Boomer got a little dirty in the back yard today with all the rain so Heather did this!!!

DSCF9398

Then a quiet evening at home.

Just to get you a little excited about my Europe trip I have a hotel booked a few km away from this

securedownloadCA3DMLQWin Greece!!!

Also a hotel in Croatia close to this!!!!

securedownloadCAD61118

I would like to say a special hello to my long time friends Barb and Paco…thinking of you both….blessings!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...