Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday May 1st 2012…Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!!

May already hard to believe…….had a really good fun filled day starting off with Ben and I going for a game of tennis….let me explain Ben is 20 years old, built like an Adonis and runs all day long..we had a great game one set each I am not used to playing with people who run and get my deft drop shots back!!!!  I really like my new racket and I am sure Ben and I will play again soon!!!

Home in time to shave and shower and go pick up the Birthday Girl!!!!

DSCF9110

Irene is 87 years young today!!!!!!

Heather and Karen came to celebrate Irene’s Birthday we had a great lunch and it has been almost a year since we have all been together, Eileen we missed you here today!!!

DSCF9112

After I took Irene home Karen and I went hiking to

DSCF9123

With all the spring run off the falls were fast and full and it was a great hike!!!!

DSCF9113

DSCF9117

DSCF9119

DSCF9120

DSCF9126

DSCF9130

DSCF9127

It is wonderful to have such beauty so close to home.

I got back home around 5.30pm and guess what??  You got it……watched another hockey game.

Heather and Kirby are busy packing they leave for a week’s cruise to Alaska tomorrow…so I am house Dad to three bruising big boys…we will have some fun they are great kids….

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...