Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday 22nd May 2012…STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!

Stand up and sing this is out loud!!!!

 

When I'm Sixty-Four Lyrics

Performed by The Beatles

 

 

When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now,
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door,
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oooo
You'll be older too, (ah ah ah ah ah)
And if you say the word,
I could stay with you.
I could be handy mending a fuse
When your lights have gone.
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride.
Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?
Every summer we can rent a cottage
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your knee
Vera, Chuck, and Dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line,
Stating point of view.
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, Wasting Away.
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?

 

Thank you for the Birthday wishes!!!!!

4 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croft said...

Happy Birthday mi amigo! I hope I look as good as you when I get that old! ;)

mexicokid said...

Thanks P & J you guys take the cake!!!!
Croft what can i say after you just did all that work for me...you go and think whatever...oh by the way GO KINGS!!!!

Paula and Jerry said...

Will I still feed you when you're 64? Hmmmmmm. Let's see.....I guess I could throw a shepherd's pie together for you this winter, you old Plonker!
Happy Birthday from the two of us! Great chatting and enjoy your turkey and evening!
Cheers, amigo! xo xo

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...